Re: I feel like Im starving myself. Please Help!
If you feel like you are starving yourself it could be that you are eating too much sugar. Sugar gives you an energy spike but gets absorbed almost immediately and as that spike goes down your body says "Yes Please - I want some more of that!" This is one of the reasons fast food companies use so much sugar in their food, it creates a dependency close to drug addiction and keeps customers coming back. If you are prepared to make some small changes try the following:
1. Try and include some protein with every meal.
2. Eat most carbs early morning and no carbs after 4pm (Oats is best)
3. Eat six small meals a day
4. Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day
5. When hungry, drink water till your stomach feels full
6. When hungry, snack on nuts, beef jerky, or fruit rather than chips or biscuits.
And get into the routine of exercising at least 3 times per week for 30 minutes - I recommend strenghth training - and allow 48 hours rest between exercise days. This allows your body the time to recover which uses energy and burns fat.