It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2010, 03:56 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

eddysmom1 HB Usereddysmom1 HB Usereddysmom1 HB Usereddysmom1 HB Usereddysmom1 HB Usereddysmom1 HB Usereddysmom1 HB User
Day four of diet--any suggestions?

Hi, I am on day 4 of the South Beach Diet. Anyone out there have any tips on how to succeed with this one?

I am finding it difficult, but so far, so good.

Has it worked well for anyone out there?

Thanks!

Old 12-03-2010, 02:24 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

JohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB User
Re: Day four of diet--any suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddysmom1 View Post
Hi, I am on day 4 of the South Beach Diet. Anyone out there have any tips on how to succeed with this one?

I am finding it difficult, but so far, so good.
I'm not too familiar with "South Beach". I think it's a low carb diet. Is that correct? What is there about it that you find difficult?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-04-2010, 04:32 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

eddysmom1 HB Usereddysmom1 HB Usereddysmom1 HB Usereddysmom1 HB Usereddysmom1 HB Usereddysmom1 HB Usereddysmom1 HB User
Re: Day four of diet--any suggestions?

Yes, it is a low carb diet. The first 2 weeks is called Phase 1 where you can not have any carbs at all. You can not even have fruit for the first 2 weeks. After 2 weeks they slowly teach you how to bring the healthy carbs back into your diet such as whole grain bread and fruit.

I am now on day 6 of the first phase and I guess what I am finding difficult is just the dieting part in general and the fact that the first 2 weeks is the strictest phase.

I was just wondering if anyone else out there has tried South Beach, and how it worked for them.

Thankyou very much for your reply and interest

Closed Thread