It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2010, 07:42 AM   #1
(female)

samteri HB User
Exclamation The Holidays... ahh!

Good day !

I love the Holidays, Christmas, the fun, family, giving, presents, just everything about it!! & also.. i lloooove the food.

I am a healthy eater, I get my usual dairy, protein, vitamins, carbs in a day. I go to the gym every 2-3 days. I consider myself healthy, never get sick. I have what I guess you could say a "curvy body".

For me however, the kinda 3 week holiday period is when that seems to change! This year especially. I work in on office, mon-fri 9-5. I'm 20, live with my boyfriend, yadda yadda.

Money has been tight for the past 2 weeks so I havent been getting as much groceries as I usually do. I usually stock up with fruits, veggies, granola bars, etc. But these past 2 weeks I havent. So for the past 2 weeks I have started a home based business & I have been super busy with that after my day job. I have had no time for gym. I felt guilty at first, but life is life, & if I want to reach my goals financially, I have to do what I can. I will manage my gym time when I get a groove of things. However, I decreased my amount of calories so I won't balloon up.

So lately my diet has been my regular bowl of cereal in the morning, then maybe minute rice for lunch, but THEN my office always has cookies, chocolates, cakes, brownies everyday. I am usually veeery good for self control, but I thought to myself "it's the holidays", so I would eat maybe 2-3, then skip supper or just eat something little. It's getting silly.

I woke up this morning & I am just dizzy & so tired. Obviously because I am not getting the nutrition I need. I was going to go to the gym today, but my energy & honestly lack of nutrition & sleep has gotten to me! Uh oh. I take vitamins every morning thank goodness, but they only do so much. I haven't gained weight, but I can tell I lost muscle mass. Darrn!

I am anxious for christmas to come but also to be done so I can get back to my normal routine!!

I needed to vent! Sorry guys!

Last edited by samteri; 12-17-2010 at 07:43 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-23-2010, 12:33 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

JohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB User
Re: The Holidays... ahh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samteri View Post
I needed to vent! Sorry guys!
No problem.

Wishing you a merry Christmas!

John

Closed Thread