It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2011, 05:09 PM   #1
(male)

eating veggies HB User
Eating Veggies

Started working out. Cardio, weights. morning I eat 3 tbls of egg white protien with blueberrys and non fat yougart blended into a blender
I eat again 2 hrs later same thing approx. 32oz
I eat every 2 hrs the same mixure
At 12:00 I eat pureed vegatables.
I put into a blender, celery,fresh kale, carrots, 1 apple and water. This reciepe changes to other veggie mix.
I again eat at 2, 4 same protien blueberry mixture.
At 6 I eat a big salad with whole fat dressing, more veggies and for desert I eat oatmeal. then I stop eating at 8pm
I work out 3 times a week, cardio and then weights. I cannot lose the belly fat. Im 6'1" 212lbs. Any advise?

Old 01-27-2011, 03:18 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User
Re: Eating Veggies

Hi I would not eat so often. A stomach will wear out after eating so often. I would change to 3 meals a day. I would put bread or grain with each meal to avoid hunger. A few little nuts with breakfast or lunch, well chewed may help with satiety. I would eat beans and veges for lunchtime and grain with fruit for supper. I would eat no more than about 3 cups per meal. Less may be chosen if less can be eaten. If the weight still remains the portion size could be lowered to 2 and a half cups per meal. I hope this helps!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread