It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2011, 09:18 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

lala52 HB Userlala52 HB Userlala52 HB Userlala52 HB User
Distilled Water Benefits

Hi All:
I was wondering if anyone has an opinion or any knowledge on the benefits of distilled water. I have a large kidney stone and was told by a herbalist that i should drink distilled water because it does not have minerals. Being that a kidney stone is a calcium deposit, that would mean that my intake of calcium is not going into my bones it is floating in the blood and going into the kidney creating a stone. He said i should drink at least a gallon a day of distilled water and hopefully it will dissolve the stone. I drink a gallon of water now, but not distilled. i actually drink high ph water that i get from a special store because i was trying to alkaline my body. For some reason, I think I have some kind of an absorption problem. I think it could be candida in the intestines. I have been trying to get rid of it, but the diet is impossible. Anyway, i would love any input. I think I will post this same question on the alternative medicine board and the natural supplements board also. Thanks. Goodnight. laLa

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-28-2011, 08:03 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

JJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB User
Re: Distilled Water Benefits

You could try taking a Probiotic. I found it helped me quite a bit in regulating my tummy. After 2 years of stomach problems and numerous tests which revealed nothing and precribed pills that had side effects, it felt good to take something more natural that actually helped.

Wishing you luck...JJ....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-07-2011, 06:47 AM   #3
(male)

shawn55 HB User

The use of water early in the morning is the best thing to keep your body fit and keep your health nice,...
thanks for sharing benefits of water,..[url=http://www.paradyz.net/]generic online drugs[/url]

Last edited by shawn55; 04-09-2011 at 06:48 AM.

Old 04-07-2011, 07:47 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

JJ
Thanks for your reply. Sorry it took so long to get back. I have been on probiotics for years. Nothing helps. I have chronic gas no matter what I take, no matter what I eat. I have tried eliminating food or even supplements that i thought could be a culprit to no avail. I have been on antifungals because maybe my problem is candida. It sometimes helps only temporarily. I am going to a new natural dr now. He is also an acupuncturist. He does something with food combining, which we have not gotten to that yet. You are fortunate to have gotten the benefit from what you take. Take care. LaLa

Old 04-07-2011, 07:49 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Shawn:
I drink two glasses of high ph water every morning before I have my organic coffee with almond milk. Nothing seems to do the drink for me. Thanks for the advice though. LaLa

Closed Thread