It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2011, 03:39 PM   #1
(male)

alenkalic94 HB User
I'm lost and i need help please.

I look at myself in the mirror every day, and all i see a fat kid. I'm 16, and i'm about to be 200 pounds, i used to look at least good looking, and now, my fat is just too noticeable and i'm embarrassed. My grandma even told me to lose weight when i was on vacation in Wildwood, during swimming. I take off my shirt and i'm scared to walk around. I have a double chin, all my shirts i wear look like i'm too big for them, my belly fat is noticeable, and i have "man boobs". I work out, i drink water, i try to stay away from junk food, but nothing is working, i feel like crying...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Vegetables Nutrients Lost? CandP Diet & Nutrition 1 04-02-2008 02:10 AM
how can i repair my slowed metabolism due to calorie restriction?? please need help marzotto Diet & Nutrition 11 10-23-2006 10:06 PM
I'm totally lost BODx Diet & Nutrition 13 09-28-2006 02:55 PM
how many calories do i need to consume reymilton Diet & Nutrition 1 04-26-2006 02:39 PM
how many calories do i need to consume and burn reymilton Diet & Nutrition 1 04-26-2006 09:46 AM