It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2011, 10:40 PM   #1
(male)

boy of misery HB User
a reply to petersmit

im sorry to create a new thread. I dunno how but i couldnt make a reply to my previous thread. Ive hit the 'submit post' button, but it didnt do anything. When i tried to do it again, it was said that ive create a duplicate post or sumthin. Weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petersmit View Post
Hi "boy of misery",

Sorry to hear about your health loss. This is an issue that many young people are experiencing these days. A prolonged lack of food can be detrimental to your health but not nearly as bad as dehydration.

The human body is surprisingly resilient in recovering from past neglect or injury. To help your body overcome and heal the damage that was done make sure to try the following:
  • Drink plenty of water, start with 6-8 cups a day.
  • Get at least 8 hours of restful sleep per night.
  • Eat a diet high in good fats and vitamins (such as chicken, eggs, carrots and broccoli etc.)

If you do the above for a while your body will soon enter into a state of repair. In this state your body is working hard to fix any damage done to it, where as before it was only able to maintain basic functions for survival.

You will also be nutritionally deficient. Purchase a quality multi-vitamin at your local grocery store, it can take a while to replenish the essential vitamins your body needs so use them for at least 30 days.

Good luck and good health to you!
thanks for the advice..

But, i dont know.. I've hit the 100 lbs mark.. I googled this and found out that this weight was dangerously low for my height (5'8)..

I remember once, I didnt eat/drink/sleep for 2-3 days, I was just playing online 'first person shooter' games such as 'counter-strike', the one that pumped adrenalines. Then, I collapsed, fainted, when I was walking on the way home. I was still having a little consciousness that time though..

I know bout that human body's capability of healing itself and stuff.. But still, I was 100 lbs.. It's a Body Mass Index of 15 to 15.5..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread