It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2012, 02:18 AM   #1
(female)

shorty35565 HB User
Paranoid loose skin on my belly!

Does or have any of ur stomachs hang down, like over ur pants? 41.6lbs lost & mine still does & i'm afraid it's gonna give me extra skin or look bad when i'm finally able to make it leave. Any1 had this prob & it turned out fine in the end? I'm really worried about this.
Picture of stomach and the hang over I'm worried about: http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy149/shorty35565/Resized%20photos/crop1432.png It's gross. I know
I also 4got to say that I've never had a baby.

Old 04-16-2012, 12:12 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

MrAK HB UserMrAK HB User
Re: Paranoid loose skin on my belly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty35565 View Post
Does or have any of ur stomachs hang down, like over ur pants? 41.6lbs lost & mine still does & i'm afraid it's gonna give me extra skin or look bad when i'm finally able to make it leave. Any1 had this prob & it turned out fine in the end? I'm really worried about this.
Picture of stomach and the hang over I'm worried about: http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy149/shorty35565/Resized%20photos/crop1432.png It's gross. I know
I also 4got to say that I've never had a baby.
It looks like skin. You should take 8Tbs of MSM powder a day or find someone in your area that has syneron skin tightening which is a pain free procedure and will remove your issue.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread