It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2012, 03:10 AM   #1
(female)

pri23 HB User
Should i be taking fat burning supplements?

Hi all,
I am 25 years old and have been diagnosed with some health problems due to which i have been under medication for quite some time. Few months back i have been told to add another medicine into my routine which is 'OMNACORTIL', due to which i have gained a lot of weight n now it has become difficult for me to lose all this weight that i have gained in last 3-4 months. I have not stopped taking this medicine. However, the dosage have been continuously reducing.
For me to reduce this weight some friends have suggested me to go for Fat burning supplements which includes this 'Lipo 6'. Please suggest if this or any other such fat burning supplements are safe and effective to consume in my case.
Also, i am mentioning the other medicine names as well that i am having right now along with Omnacortil.

Medicines i am having at present :

1. OMNACORTIL : 8 mg (keeps reducing with 1 mg in every 15 days)

2. Shelcal : 500 mg

3. Folvite : 5 mg

4. Envas : 10 mg

5. HCQS(hydroxychloroquine sulfate) : 200 mg

6. Cellcept : 2000 mg (4 tablets each of 500 mg per day)

7. Pan D : to avoid acidity

Thanks

Old 10-11-2012, 04:14 AM   #2
(male)

taylor782 HB User
Re: Should i be taking fat burning supplements?

I think you can take supplement but there is only a issue about your health. So, i think you have to firstly have to consult with the doctor about this. it should be better for you and in my point of view you can take supplement after the doctor advice.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-11-2012, 04:42 AM   #3
(female)

pri23 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorlautner02 View Post
I think you can take supplement but there is only a issue about your health. So, i think you have to firstly have to consult with the doctor about this. it should be better for you and in my point of view you can take supplement after the doctor advice.
I ve already called my doctor regarding this... and she is totally against these supplements... and she din even listen to what i was saying... the moment i said the word "SUPPLEMENT" for fat burning she said "NO!!.... all these supplements never work...." what should i do now... that's why i want advice from someone who knows about these meds that i am having n also if i have supplements along with these meds would be safe for me or not :S

Old 10-27-2012, 11:47 AM   #4
(female)

elladrake HB User

I would be careful about what you put in your body, many fat burning supplements have artificial stimulants so be sure to check that all the ingredients are 100% natural. However also please be aware that most also have caffeine in, even the natural ones, so if you have an issue with caffeine stay away.

You can also loose weight with an organic green meal replacement shake in between meals, if you get a good one they will have superfoods as well so you can also put lots of healthy nutritional stuff into your system whilst you are loosing weight which should make the whole process easier. You can get them easily enough on ebay.

Add a little excersize onto it I love to dance and have a mix cd of music I just can't help but dance to, so if it goes on even if I can't be bothered I just end up dancing around the house like a loon lol, but it helps!

I also found eating yogurt and bananas for breakfast helps, I can't stand morning meals so that is the only thing I can stomach, otherwise I will just not eat until 2pm and that completely slows my metabolism. i also snack little but often on dried fruit and nut mixes.

make it fun, keep it natural and healthy and not only will you be able to loose the weight but you will be able to keep it off as well.

Hope this helps xx

Reply Reply