It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2012, 01:29 PM   #1
(male)

boic HB Userboic HB User
Developing more food sensitivities?

Hi There

Sorry if this is in the wrong section. Didnt know where else this would go.

For the past few months to a year I have been experiencing more food sensitivities come on. Ive had IBS diagnosed for 5 years now, and these foods seemed fine up until about a year ago. Its when I eat "vegetable oil" foods and also walnuts that I seem to get gas and stomach bubbling sensations. It gets pretty uncomfortable at times, as it gives sharp gas pains. Im fine with other nuts, and also fine with every single oil apart from Canola and Rapeseed oil. I also get a pretty bad headache when I eat products with mustard, and so I cut those out about 2 years back now.

Just wondering if anyone had heard of conditions which seem to make food intolerances like this develop? I dont understand what is causing this, and its really restricting my diet. Every time I see the "vegetable oil" on a packaging now I feel left out and wish I didnt have to worry about it containing rapeseed oil/canola.

When I eat these it causes sulfur burps, which I know is upset stomach.

Chris

Last edited by boic; 11-23-2012 at 01:47 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread