It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2013, 05:30 PM   #1
(female)

swift2 HB User
exercise and diet

Hi

4 mths ago i started useing my exercise everyday for 40 min. i break up the workout to 2 - 3 times a day. i go 33km/phr level 3. i drink about 3lts of water a day and stick to a good enought diet special k cereal in the morning with low fat milk 2 slices of wholemeal brown cake and a cup of orange juice Dinner is usually chicken and veg with cup of milk. i don't eat potatoes. supper is salad with 2 slice sof brown bread or a boiles egg. in the evening i might have 2 more slices of brown bread and a cup of tea. i don't drink or smoke and don't take sugar i think i eat healthy enought i just can't understand why i haven't lost more weight. i think honestly i lost about 12lbs in 4 mths. could it be that i am gaining muscle. hope someone can help.

Old 01-13-2013, 06:08 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
Re: exercise and diet

COuld be from too much carbs from all the bread. Six slices a day is a pretty good bit. And you need more protein.

Last edited by Titchou; 01-13-2013 at 06:09 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-14-2013, 03:43 PM   #3
(female)

swift2 HB User

Thanks for your reply.i was thinking the same about the bread. i suppose if i eat more fruit during the day. and eat more protein hopefully it will make a difference. thanks again for your reply.

Old 01-17-2013, 04:30 AM   #4
(female)

Barb8Y HB User

exercise, right diet and a clear goal is the best way to loss weight

Old 01-17-2013, 04:48 AM   #5
Inactive
(female)

captjane HB Usercaptjane HB Usercaptjane HB Usercaptjane HB Usercaptjane HB Usercaptjane HB Usercaptjane HB Usercaptjane HB Usercaptjane HB Usercaptjane HB Usercaptjane HB User

IMO this is not a healthy rounded diet that will help you lose weight. Special K is pretty average, too much bread, orange juice is like liquid sugar, and your diet is lacking in protein, it's all carbs and not much else, if you want to lose weight this is not the way to eat.

Last edited by captjane; 01-17-2013 at 07:54 PM.

Old 01-17-2013, 10:33 PM   #6
(male)

beardboy HB User

Sounds to me like you've just reached a plateau... some people just find it much harder to loose weight than others... stick at it!

Old 01-18-2013, 12:48 AM   #7
(female)

Barb8Y HB User

could be your diet, have you tried not using any cooking oil on your food?

Old 01-18-2013, 04:06 PM   #8
(female)

swift2 HB User

Thank you for your replys.i will definetly stick at it there is no question there. i do see a difference in myself but maybe it's just me expecting too much too soon.i hae cut down on the bread at the oil i use is flora oil but i don't use a lot. i eat A LOT of chicken. i go pretty hard on the bike and i know that f i keep with it it will pay off in the end

Reply Reply