It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2013, 10:17 PM   #1
(male)

pavan8035 HB User
How to gain weight in short period

hi im 24 yrs old. my problem is im very thin and weak. looking like a patient.actually i am healthy. im feeling inferiority complex when ever i meet frnds.in 2 months my sister wedding is ther. i dont wanna look like this infront of all relatives n frnds in that marg.i want to gain weight in 2 months n make good looking body. plz help me.. which food i have to take.. what i ve to do?

Old 03-24-2013, 12:54 PM   #2
(male)

Valer HB User
Re: How to gain weight in short period

Well, it seems impossible to me to gain weight in 2 months but there would be slight change in your weight as well, if you start from today.

Consultation of any nutrition doctor would be helpful here. And you have to look for why you are too thin now, what is the root problem then you can overcome in short period of time.

The Following User Says Thank You to Valer For This Useful Post:
pavan8035 (03-25-2013)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-08-2013, 02:58 AM   #3
(male)

Joe Ninja HB User

Are you skinny because of genetics or something else?

2 months doesn't leave you with long but you need to have a positive energy balance daily - that is, you need to eat far more calories than you burn. I would say from fats and protein mainly.
Aim to have about 20g of protein at main meals, and also mid meals (which you will need to have to achieve positive energy balance).
Resistance exercise like push ups and some weights will help you build some muscle faster.

Old 04-10-2013, 12:06 AM   #4
(female)

Stephanieing HB User

You can help it by eating healthy. And unless you want to get fat, donít eat junk or fast foods.

Old 04-21-2013, 02:20 AM   #5
(male)

trev777 HB User

Hi There

In the past I have also had the issue's of trying to pick up weight. I have been on the 3 to 4 types of meal replacements. My metotablism is also fast which makes picking up weight even harder. I worked out if I ate 6 meals a day(not large portions) that I would pick up weight. In 2 mnths or 8 weeks roughly I picked up 3 to 5kgs, which is alot for a small guy. Just try eat as helthy as you can and I wish you all the best in picking up weight.

Old 05-10-2013, 02:07 AM   #6
(female)

Leegh HB UserLeegh HB UserLeegh HB UserLeegh HB User

Peanut butter will help you gain weight. In addition, it is not one of the bad fats. Oils have a lot of fat, so anything will oil will help you gain weight.

Closed Thread