It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2013, 07:27 AM   #1
(female)

Lightangel35 HB User
Exclamation Extreme sugar consumption+depression

Hello there, I'm an almost 20 year old girl. I consume a little too much of sugar. I'm very addicted to it, I just can't stop it, and I don't want to. My brother is a doctor, he scares me telling me it's too bad for my health and I'm gona end up gaining too much of mass and will end up getting diabetes. I'm not afraid at all. I'm not fat, am thin. I love sugar more than anything on the planet. I think it's like a river flowing down in the heavens. Sugar is very beautiful to me. It's not sugar alone, anything sweet just blows out my senses. Besides this, I'm a depressed person. I've no confidence in myself and abilities. When I take in sugar, it makes me happy. I see sugar in almost every dream I see. I see amazingly wonderful dreams of sugar. I see sometimes that I'm working in an ice cream factory and I can eat them anytime I want to. Sometimes I dream that I go to a shop and steal all of the chocolates and jellies what so ever. Does this mean I'm child-like or something? I don't have normal food as much as I consume sweet things. This sugar consumption is annoying me in one way, that if for a day or two I don't consume anything sweet then I feel my appetite grow immensely. I don't understand just one thing that why me? why do i only feel hunger for sweet things immensely while others don't. i don't call my habit normal because I can't stand it when I can't find something sweet. I feel a rush of relief when I have something sweet. Would anybody help me get what is wrong with me? :/

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-24-2013, 12:48 PM   #2
(male)

Valer HB User
Re: Extreme sugar consumption+depression

Taking sugar too much would cause many problems to your health, from sugar disease to many other fatal disease, if you want to live your happy life then you should find any alternative to it. This is a bad habit and you should give it up as soon as possible.

Try to get used to eat something different which contains too less sugar, or they are made of brown sugar etc. and you would get rid of it slowly if you wish.

Closed Thread