It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2013, 03:38 AM   #1
(female)

louise773 HB User
Unhappy pls help!!!!!

for over the last 4 years i have been eating so much sugar!!!! in cakes crisps biscuits you name it... i have ibs and have sickness bloating constipation every day its horrible doctors will do nothing so i went to a clinic (had to pay) and was told i have a allergy to sweetners egg whites and that i had candida! i cut out eggs egg white for ages but still felt unwell so i change to having 1 brown sugar and white made me feel ill and also i have a lactose allergy so i drink small amount of lactose free milk!! pls can someone tell me what i can and cannot eat????? are ryvitas any good????? also i use to consume nearly 2000 cal of crap a day now i have totally changed my diet so i have fresh everything no bread cakes no sugar nothing.. i only consume 800 cal a day with good stuff i am not sure what i can eat tho???? also i have not lost any weight this is day 5 now pls some one help!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-11-2013, 08:47 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User
Re: pls help!!!!!

Congratulation's on changing your diet!!...
It's not easy, I have IBS and have to watch mine as well.
You will start to lose weight eventually especially if you cut out all sugar, I did and lost 14 lbs in a month.
Google "Candida Diet" and you will get more ideas on what to eat. Ryvita's sound fine to me, try cottage cheese and sliced tomatoes on them, (not jam)...
All the best,

Solofelix.

Last edited by Administrator; 05-12-2013 at 10:03 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread