It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2013, 04:05 PM   #1
(female)

Terra835 HB User
I LOVE Food

How do you lose weight when you love food? I've been cutting back on my eating, If I have breakfast I have cereal, For lunch a can of soup, For dinner I have a cheese burger and fries, (all home made) Snack - I have 1 or 2 Yogurts, I dont have that every day but thats normally what I eat, I do eat fast food 2 times a week if I have the money, I also walk 2 to 3 sometimes 4 times a day, Any suggestions would be great thanks

Last edited by Terra835; 05-26-2013 at 04:08 PM.

Old 05-29-2013, 04:08 AM   #2
(male)

Gayel HB User
Re: I LOVE Food

I think a good diet plan is first step towards healthy lifestyle. Eat preferably natural , pure and healthy foods. Avoid eating unhealthy foods i,e junk foods or soda's. Have a proper fitness plan, include cardio, stretching and weight lifting exercises.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-03-2013, 08:02 PM   #3
(female)

Terra835 HB User

Thanks you too for replying back, I will take your advice into consideration, Thanks again

Old 06-04-2013, 08:19 AM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User

Except for the cereal, that's a pretty bad diet for someone who says they love food! It's all fat and sodium. You should be eating veggies, salads, baked chicken/fish, little or no red meat and nothing fried.

Old 06-04-2013, 05:59 PM   #5
(female)

Terra835 HB User

Thanks for replying back to my thread, I'll take your advice into consideration

Old 06-26-2013, 12:00 PM   #6
(female)

Jabocs HB User

Try to gradually cut things out so you don't feel like you are depriving yourself. And then add in exercising. It's a healthy amount to lose two pounds a week, so if you cut down on like 200 calories a day and exercise away 300 calories a day, then you are well on your way to losing 2 pounds a week!

Old 06-26-2013, 05:33 PM   #7
(female)

Terra835 HB User

Thanks for the advice, I'll take it to heart

Old 06-30-2013, 12:33 PM   #8
(female)

Jabocs HB User

What specifically have you been doing to lose weight? I know that keeping a food diary also helps keep people accountable. Tell us of your efforts so we can help you stay in check too!

Old 06-30-2013, 04:58 PM   #9
(female)

Terra835 HB User

I have a food diary but I dont remember to write in it every day, I need to get the habit of doing it but anyway I walk for 30 mins a day every day and when I eat I just have one helping, I dont always eat breakfast but I do have lunch and dinner, I've also had an appt. with a nurtionalist (mis-spelled) and she told me to eat through out the day healthy snacks of course so Im getting in the habit of doing that also, I buy fruits and vegs for snacks but when I dont have my fruits for something sweet its good to fall back on my yogurt. I hope I've explained it better then my original post.

Closed Thread