It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Diet & Nutrition Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2013, 02:11 AM   #1
(female)

kinnesha HB User
Question What do I have? Any suggestions?

I'll break down the problems into parts.

Mouth - I've always been a picky eater.(per se) I only ate foods that were highly sweet or highly salty. Anything below that, I couldnt taste or it was sour. Constantly, I would try and try to eat something different, but it was difficult. It has been like this ever since I was 10. Also, after everything I ate It would leave a bad aftertaste. I mean every. single. food.

Stomach - Whenever I eat foods like cereal, popcorn, nuts, bananas, mangoes(especially mangoes) & yogurt, I'd get severe stomach pain. I'd feel so bloated. The past couple of years, I just thought I overate. But while eating a meal, I feel full when I haven't even gotten halfway done, so I just stopped eating then 30 minutes I'd be starving. It was so frustrating.

Overeating(thought I might add this, I don't know) - Yeah. I've actually been overeating for several years. My mother would always tell me to clear my plate even though I can't fit anymore in my stomach. This is why I'm spiteful when she takes out food for me. This time was different. After I was done eating, for a prolonged period of time, I kept getting the "baby barfs" or regurgitation one might say.

Bowel Movements - I've had constipation ever since I was 8. The doctor would say, "oh she just needs to drink more water" And I constantly do but it barely helps. Sometimes I'd use detox teas to clear my colon but it gives my stomach severe pain every time I need to use the bathroom. That didn't work either.

Migraines - Right before mealtime, I'd get these headaches everyday. I've researched them to be called 'hunger headaches'. So I'm guessing my glucose levels are consistently dropping since there's 6-7 hours between breakfast and lunch at school.

All of this has been happening for so many years. I just want to know what I possibly might have becasue I want to try do something about it.

Last edited by Administrator; 07-08-2013 at 10:48 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread