It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2005, 05:29 AM   #1
(male)

DuckyGoQuack HB User
Frequent bouts of nausea

Since about February of this year, it seems like often times after I eat, even if it's not all that much, I get a feeling of light nausea, not enough to make me rush to the toilet to vomit, but enough to make me uncomfortable and to keep me in bed for about a half-hour or so. It seems to happen more often when I'm tired and sometimes, if I've only gotten a few hours of sleep, I'll just start getting that feeling of nausea for about 15 minutes, then it will go away. I'm still able to lead an active lifestyle, but I was just wondering if anyone knew how to remedy this, as it's become sort of a nuisance.

Old 08-09-2005, 01:37 AM   #2
(male)

Peter0690 HB User
Re: Frequent bouts of nausea

i often get light nausea for about 1/2 hour at maximum and i am worried aswell because i also get bloated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-09-2005, 05:17 PM   #3
(female)

atlmaggie HB User
Re: Frequent bouts of nausea

Have you tried blackberries or blackberry juice? I read about it in one of the other posts, and it really does help nausea. I don't know if you can get it in the grocery store or not, but I know the company that I buy from calls it cider--but I think it is really just juice. My grandmother recommended it to one of my friends (who was undergoing chemo and I also use it when I have a migraine and it works wonders!--it also helps diarrhea so I end up drinking it everyday for one problem or another!!)--and it's great to find a natural remedy you know? Anyway, you should give it a try. To me it is easier to drink the cider than to eat handful of blackberries. All you have to do is sip on a cup and it goes away.

Last edited by atlmaggie; 08-11-2005 at 01:23 PM.

Closed Thread