It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board

Lower left adomen pains mainly

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-03-2006, 07:05 PM   #1
sevenedge
(male)

sevenedge HB User
Lower left adomen pains mainly

I am not even sure where to post this. About 3 weeks ago I started getting a occasional discomfort in my lower left adomen. Thinking it was a testicle, I started concentrating on sensing the pain. It has seemed to increase and it happens thru out the day, not extremely painful but more of a irritation. Kinda like a gas pain maybe, not usually sharp. 90% on the lower left, with 10% on the right lower abdomen. Doesnt seem to be in the middle where the bladder wouldbe Seems to mainly be along my inner groin on either side. Both urinal tract systems and digestive systems other than that work fine, meaning ordinary bowel movements and sex. The pains arent very bad, and it feels like I need to use the bathroom some and feels like gas some but not very extreme pain wise but more often than gas is. I have the same appetite and no nausea. I am diabeteic type 2 under control but all is fine on that front. I do get some slight back pains but i am 37 and drive 2 hours a day, so I dont know if thats connected. It does not seem to go or come whether I eat or not, seems to be gradually there nearly all the time with a slight queasieness.

I thought ulcer maybe, but it seems to be both sides like I said and I have no other symptoms.

I though urinary tract infections or something in the kidney, but i see no bloody or cloudy urine and have no burning or problems urinating.

I thought hernia maybe, but why would it be partly on the right side, i havem't did anything to spurn 2 hernias at one time I dont think.

Anyone got any suggestions? Ask me more if i left something out. I gotta go to the doctor for a reg checkup in 2 weeks, so I will mention it then, but wondering ahead of time. Thanks, Rob

Last edited by sevenedge; 04-03-2006 at 07:09 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread