It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board

Awful!!!! :o(

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-07-2006, 06:33 AM   #1
Sharon76
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sharon76 HB User
Awful!!!! :o(

Ive had a poor night and today has been no better

I couldnt sleep properly as i started getting the horrible cramping again, and my pain killers wouldnt work. Could hardly bear to move to get comfortable as any movement was too painful.

I got out of bed this morning and virtually had to crawl to get dressed, could hardly stand up as i felt i was almost overstrecthing something, was walking stooped. My stomach has started to make the hyperactive loud nosies constantly and i feel as though i have been kicked endless times in my stomach and ive started with the vomiting again.

Even my lounge wear bottoms are hurting my stomach. And the pain is all around the same point .....naval area and sometimes towards my right side under my rib cage. Same places as always! So, whatever it is is flaring up again. I havent eaten today, cant bear it, just been drinking water.

I cant wait till tuesday, im back at the hospital and i just want to know what is going on with me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-07-2006, 07:32 AM   #2
seagoddess
(female)

seagoddess HB User
Re: Awful!!!! :o(

you poor baby. try to just rest until your appointment. hopefully they will figure out what is wrong.

Old 04-07-2006, 08:11 AM   #3
Angela22F
Veteran
(female)

Angela22F HB User

Sorry to hear you're having such a set back.

I hope these doctors soon do something for you. Have you got any closer to a proper diagnosis?

I know how hard it must be... but try and relax, go minus the lounge bottoms if at all possible - have a nightie?

And don't forget to try and keep and on the fluids as much as possible. Don't want to get dehydrated.

I hope you feel better soon. And hopefully the doctors will soon figure this out (my fingers are crossed) - it just seems so unfair.

Angela

Old 04-07-2006, 08:13 AM   #4
Juezzz C
(female)

Juezzz C HB User

Sharon BIG ((((( HUG ))))) thinking of you xxxxx I aint much better myself today just to let you know am prayn for you xxx

Old 04-08-2006, 02:37 PM   #5
Sharon76
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sharon76 HB User

Thank you all for your support

it kinda helps knowing that you are not on your own and people are bothered about how you are feeling, thank you i really appreciate it.

Many many many thanks, so grateful

xxxx

Closed Thread