It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2006, 05:12 AM   #1
(female)

sundaysun HB User
something stuck in stomach

lately i've been getting this inconfortable and strange feeling that something is stuck in my stomach or somewhere between stomach and intestnes. somewhere under my rib. it seems like it's air, so much of it that it feels like i have swallowed a baloon. i can hear sounds of gurgling, like it was water in there. it normally starts after just a few sips of any liquid. if it starts it lasts for the whole day, gets better and worse however some days are alright. i feel like i need to burp, sometimes i do but it's not complete. sometimes i also feel slight dull pain.
any ideas what this could be? is it air stuck somewhere or something is blocked that nothing goes through? sometimes i feel so bloated i can't tell whether it's food, or liquid or air in me, just a very big amount of something. i've tried wind relief medicine, charcoal, pepermint and other stuff, i take probiotics regulary but nothing seem to work...
by the way i lookied for info about hiatal hernia and some of my symptoms mach. does it sound like it could be this?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-03-2006, 09:59 AM   #2
(female)

sundaysun HB User
Re: something stuck in stomach

anyone??
i'm really desperate for help now cause i had an appointment with doctor but he only sent me for a blood test, i have 2 weeks to wait for the results to come back and go back to see him, and then hopefully i'll be sent to hospital for some tests, however waiting lists are normally a few monts and i don't feel like i could live like that for that long..
does anyone have similar syptoms or have a clue what this might be? any help will be more than appreciated!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread