It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2006, 03:45 PM   #1
(male)

JaredC HB User
Im having strange bowel movements

Last week around Wednesday my bowel movements became very rare and when i did have them they were miniscule. I experienced this from sunday through sunday. Monday came and in the morning i had a massive bowel movement. my stool was very soft and burned. i also experienced cold sweats and nervousness. i didnt think anything of it , i just thought i was just digesting everything that i didnt over that span when i didnt. well tuesday and wednesday morning came and i experienced all the same symptons from monday morning. i still feel like this today except i also have alot of gas and i have a very subtle pain in my stomach , let me stress my problems all occur in the morning

does anyone have any ideas why im having this problem and what i can do to prevent it?

thank you so much!
jared

Old 05-05-2006, 04:23 PM   #2
(female)

lulu123 HB User
Re: Im having strange bowel movements

If this continues my only suggestion would be to see your doctor. There are so many different health problems that could display these symptoms that a physician should really check you out. Especially when you say you have a dull stomach ache now. It could be nothing. Find out.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-06-2006, 10:14 AM   #3
(male)

JaredC HB User

also i should point out that i had stomach parasites last year which went away with two months worth of wormwood, but im experiencing the same symptons i began with when i originally had the parasites, which is driving me up the wall, making me nervous, and im questioning whether or not im paranoid. is this common to get parasites again? do you think i have them?

all help appreciated!
jaredc

Old 05-06-2006, 10:23 AM   #4

shyr_15 HB User

you might have acquired it again through uncooked or unwashed food, contaminated water, or hands, or by skin contact with larva infected soil.intestinal parasites do not cause any symptoms, or the symptoms may come and go. Common signs and complaints include coughing, cramping abdominal pain, bloating, "gas" and diarrhea. In more serious infections, weight loss, fever, nausea, vomiting, or bloody stools may occur

Old 05-08-2006, 06:12 PM   #5
(male)

JaredC HB User

hey guys just an update my doctor believes i have irritable bowl syndrome and im taking zelnorm. any side effecyts i should be ready for? any tips to deal with i.s.b with comfort and as llittle pain as possible?

Old 05-08-2006, 09:51 PM   #6
(female)

PK777 HB User

Doctors LOVE to just say IBS instead of looking for what the real problem is (it may very well be IBS - but just because one doctor tells you that, don't fall for it 100%). Have you tried colon hydrotherapy? I haven't but have an appointment for Thursday cuz I have a messed up digestion problem as well. Do a google search on colon hydrotherapy and check it out. I'm really excited about it ... hopefully I'm not setting myself up for dissapointment

Old 05-09-2006, 04:50 PM   #7
(male)

JaredC HB User

well i read up on colon hydroptherapy, ill definitely look for a local therapist in my area. in the meantime, i read up on IBS beforehand, and i believe i do have atleast a minor case. i have alot of symptoms: diahrea(or atleast very soft stool), constipation, it only happens in the morning which may be because im tense for work i read that IBS occurs alot because of nerves, also it says i should look for mucus in my stool or around my stool, which hasw occured quite frequently also my bowel movements have been minimal and pellet or flat ribbon like and im having EXCESSIVE gas.

opinions anyone?

Last edited by JaredC; 05-09-2006 at 04:57 PM.

Closed Thread