It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2006, 11:17 AM   #1
(female)

jhamilton401 HB User
Very Weird Stomach Symptoms After Eating

Last night I ate a few tortilla chips with some melted cheese over them.
As soon as I ate my stomach bloated up like a balloon and my stomach started growling like crazy. A few minutes later, probably 30 or so minutes I had to go to the bathroom with loose, diarreah like stools.
I went through 2 bottles of water, a glass of milk and a Pepsi trying to calm my stomach because the back of my throat felt very scratchy and clogged up like there was something stuck there and drinking liquids helped for a second then that scratchy, clogged up feeling again. It finally went away after about an hour but even this morning my stomach is still churning away and growling every once in a while.
I also noticed last night when this happened that when my stomach bloated up that I noticed intense bloating like something was trying to push through my stomach on my right side under neath my ribcage area.
Has anyone ever experienced this before?

Old 06-11-2006, 12:44 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

Want2feelgood HB User
Re: Very Weird Stomach Symptoms After Eating

Sounds like gas, and a possible yeast build up in your intestines. Do you have IBS? I do, and everything you mentioned is what I experience at times. I am going through it rite now as a matter of fact, and it is soooo irritating, I look like I am about 5 months pregnant, when normally my belly is usually flat.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread