It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2006, 05:39 PM   #1
(female)

imaworrier HB User
Maybe this is a digestive disorder??!!

I've been having these symptoms on and off for 8 months. Twice, they've gotten bad and lasted several weeks, right now is one of those times.
So, I thought I'd post here and see if maybe someone has had similar symptoms and had a diagnosis.

I had an abdominal ultrasound in February that was normal.
So far all my blood work has been normal
I thought it might be an ovarian cyst, but was checked for that and they didn't feel anything abnormal, but I'm having a transvaginal ultrasound in July.
Here are my symptoms:

Low backache on right side.
Right flank pain
pressure on right side of abdomen from low (pelvic area) to up near diaphram under ribs. Sometimes intense pressure.
fatigue
achiness in legs

I had my gallbladder out in 1993, so I know it's not that. My doctor says it doesn't sound like IBS.
Any ideas or similar experiences?

Old 06-17-2006, 04:40 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

claflamme HB User
Re: Maybe this is a digestive disorder??!!

Maybe a liver problem. I am just guessing here. I know the liver is there.
Have you had a liver function test doneit's through Blood work.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-17-2006, 09:05 AM   #3
(female)

imaworrier HB User

I've had all the blood work done, and it's all been normal.

Old 06-17-2006, 01:38 PM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

MountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB User

I have had similar symptoms with the lower right side back pain and flank pain on and off since February. All my blood tests, ultrasound, endoscopy have come back OK as well. Currently I am on a double dose of PPI to see if stomach acid may be the cause of the pain.

Closed Thread