It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2006, 06:04 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sharon76 HB User
Angela22f......

Hi Angela

How are you doing? Sorry i 've haven't been in sooner, i'm back in work so i've been hectic lately!

Anyway just wondering how you are. Hope you are ok.

xx

Old 06-26-2006, 05:15 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Angela22F HB User
Re: Angela22f......

Hi Sharon

I'm doing good thank you.

I have an ultrasound scheduled to be done on my gallbladder and liver/spleen as my pain seems to have concentrated on the right side lately. I'm not expecting anything to show on that though

I did however have an accident this past weekend... I flipped over backwards on a three wheeler, with the ATV landing on me... and I think I have done some damage to my back as a result. I could not sleep a wink sat. night, and am in some pretty severe pain... leave it to me!

And I know this is not for this board, but I think it relates to my story... my gyn found severe inflammation and is treating that... and he thinks that could be what was causing the back pain... I'm hoping so, we'll see at the end of the week. That still is not causing everything... but sure wasn't helping the situation either!

If it's not one thing, it's another!

How are you doing? Is work going ok? Figure anything out with your meds??

Last edited by Angela22F; 06-26-2006 at 05:20 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-27-2006, 05:44 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sharon76 HB User

Hi ANgela

I read your other post in the women's section, im going to put a reply in there as i have had problems like that and treatment.

Anyway, i cant see the problem being your gall bladder, but then again im not a doctor, it just doesnt seem right for it to be your gall bladder. i dont know what you think, but i would be surprised if it was your gall bladder.

Again going back to crohn's the pain is concentrated in the right side and many people get it mistaken for gall bladder, liver problems. That happened to me.

Let me know how your test went.

xx

Old 06-27-2006, 07:02 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

Angela22F HB User

Thanks Sharon... it's nice to have someone to talk to... heck even just to listen to a vent... as most times thats all I do anyway! lol

I am not expecting anything to show with my gall bladder, and if it does I too will be in complete shock... my symptoms just don't jive... but the doc admitted to me he is just grasping at straws at the moment - I don't think that he even thinks its my gall bladder lol he just wants to check it out.

I will let you know what happens.

Keep me updated too on what happens with you. I check here everyday as my work usually is centered around a computer, therefore I do alot of surfing

Cheers!

Closed Thread