It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2006, 10:24 AM   #1
(male)

MyNamIsCrazy HB User
Weird inconsistent symptoms

Hi every1, I just had a quick question that hopefully some1 can help me with. For the past several months my digestive system has been weird. I have been getting weird pains in my mid left abdomen and back. sometimes it is a heavy feeling and sometimes its a slight burning sensation. All my stools are light in color and they are loose. I go normally on a daily basis and there is no urgency to go what so ever. i dont think i have diarrhea or constipation. i just can not figure out why this is happening. i took some fiber pills and that seems to help a little but it does not make the intermittent pain go away. i have never really had anything wrong with me before so this is unusual. any ideas or advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Old 06-28-2006, 10:17 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

stick2013 HB User
Re: Weird inconsistent symptoms

The only advice I can give... is to see your Dr. Could very well be Diverticulitis..

Hope that you feel better soon.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-29-2006, 06:40 AM   #3
(female)

agurl79 HB User

Do you have any nausea or vomiting along with the pain? Does the pain get worse after a meal? Are you having loss of appetite? I agree that you probably need to see a doctor if your pain is ongoing... there are several different things that could cause pain on the left side of your abdomen... pancreatitis being one of them.. with pancreatitis the pain does radiate to your left flank (back). that's just one thing to consider though...

Old 07-07-2006, 08:34 AM   #4
(male)

MyNamIsCrazy HB User

thanks for the replies...there is no nausea or vomiting with the pain. I just notice mucous in my stools and they are always soft but i never have urgency to go. can you suggest anything I can try to eat to maybe help. what is the cause of mucous in the stool. it is not a lot but it is noticeable.

Old 07-07-2006, 08:35 AM   #5
(male)

MyNamIsCrazy HB User

btw, i am a 20 year old male.

Closed Thread