It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2006, 09:52 AM   #1

joncam HB User
Anyone Had these Symptons

Hello,

I'm new on here,
Just wondering has anyone had these symptons,
A few hours after eating, I get hot flushing, feel shaky,irratable, confused, and need to urinate a lot more than usual,
It lasts a few hours, but does seem to be longer with bigger meals,
Blood pressure gets higher while this is going on.Neck and ears seem to feel hot too.
When it stops, It seems to suddenly stop, Temperature comes back to normal,
And I feel drained for a while,
I spent some time in hospital, had camera's both ends, nothing was found, of any importance, to cause my problems,
I have had some acid reflux problems too,
Was found to have elevated liver blood results, But now thats improving, Have irregular heartbeat too,
Was pretty fit when this started,But its getting me down now,
But the flushing ect is as bad as ever,
Am lost as to what to do now, Think my doctor is too,
Any help be most welcome,

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-09-2006, 05:21 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

diamond79 HB User
Re: Anyone Had these Symptons

Have you been tested for diabetes or some sort of food allergy? Does it happen with certain foods or all foods. It could be that you are allergic to something in the food you are eating.
Just my 2 cents...i'm not a doctor.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-09-2006, 07:46 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Harry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB User
Lightbulb Re: Anyone Had these Symptons

joncam,

I have had almost the same symptoms!!

I think that when you eat you are trapping gas that is not being expelled up and out. It presses up causing pressure on your diaphragm resulting in flushing, shaky feeling, -- it presses on your vagus nerve and it can be very alarming.

It happens especially if you eat then sit around without moving-- like messing with your computer or watch TV.

I cured this by taking a magnesium supplement-- it helps to relieve the spasms and cramping that you don't even know you're having. This takes some time to get in your cells. I also changed my diet to a more blander one.

A homeopathic remedies helped me almost immediately-- 30 min.or so ---Magnesia Phos 6X taken as needed and can be repeated every 30 minutes. A remedy -- Acontium Nap-- 6X or 30X will help with the heart irregeularity.

I found that Doctors will not find this problem because it is so transient/ temporary or help you!!

I never ran a temperature-- How much is it during these episodes?

I wish you well~~~Harry

Last edited by Harry; 07-09-2006 at 07:56 PM.

Old 07-10-2006, 04:21 PM   #4

joncam HB User

Thanks Diamond, For your input,

I did keep a list of foods I ate but nothing seemed to tie up with the problems,
I had 3 tests for Diabetes, all showed negative,

Thanks
John

Old 07-10-2006, 04:35 PM   #5

joncam HB User

Thanks Harry,

My temperature seems to go up about a degree, when I have this problem but seems to vary, with how bad it is, Sometimes it seems to drop.
Maybe depends when you actually Take it.
Its interesting about the wind, as I do suffer it when this is going on.
I have thought it was all to do with acid reflux, as this seemed to be there at the start, of my problems, It all started with a desire to swallow for no apparent reason,
When it happens It is a most distressing feeling, And afterwards I ache all over, And feel very drained.
Thanks for your input,
Regards
John

Closed Thread