It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2006, 11:05 PM   #1
(female)

RaggDoll HB User
Exclamation Severe Intestinal pain

Hi all, Im new to the boards. Im a 17 going on 18 year old female and for years Ive had constipation problems and bad intestinal pain whenever I do go to the bathroom, and following constipation will be diarreah (spelling). Every now and then I will have a normal BM but mostly Im very irregular and have very very bad intestinal pain when I go. Ive had constipaion problems since I was little and nothing was ever done about it, and the horrible pain has been there since about 6th or 7th grade. Sometimes the pain is so bad that i feel like I might throw up or pass out. For the past couple weeks Ive added alot more fiber and fruits to my diet following a bad scare with the pain that left me having nightmares about it. But earlier today the pain was back. I feel like Im going to go nuts, the pain is wearing me down and scaring me. Sometimes I think my intestines will burst. I told my mom about it and she pretty much acted like it was nothing but Im going to insist on seeing a doctor. I just don't know what they could do since ive always been like this, and it seems like adding more fiber hardly did anything (worked for about a week then was back to constipation). I really cant live like this anymore, im afraid to spend the weekend at a friends or take long car rides or plane flights .

The pain is bassically just when I have a BM and it comes in waves lasts for a minute or so then goes away for a minute or so. Sometimes I can hear the waste gurgling and feel a sharp pain in my left side (like its turning a corner).

If anyone can relate to this at all, or has found that something has helped them, PLEASE please reply. Im scared, tired, and desperate.

(This little guy represents my intestines heh)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-12-2006, 01:17 PM   #2
(female)

RaggDoll HB User
Re: Severe Intestinal pain

No one...?

Closed Thread