It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2003, 08:26 AM   #1

honi60 HB User
Red face pain pressure bloating lump in throat?

hi i've had gallbladder removed and am still having gallbladder symptoms my pain always occured on the left side i get constant bloating in my stomach pains in my chest feeling like somthing is stuck in my throat pain by left shoulder than radiates to right i'm starting to get pains in my legs i lost about 20 pounds have gotten my appetiate back and gained about 1o back still can't eat fried foods or foods with acid had an endo about a month ago nothing no h-pylori, thought ther may be scar tissues in espho, there was none told there may be ibs the other day right under my left rib cage i got a pain so bad i thought my husband was going to have to take me to emergency i've had a tress test ekg's ct scan barrium sallow pictures of my heart and everything is good so why am i still suffering.

Old 08-09-2003, 11:27 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

suzyshop1 HB User
Have you been checked for Gerd?Please describe the pain?

------------------

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-09-2003, 01:36 PM   #3
Inactive

wannabehotguy HB User
I have similar pains. But no radiating into the back or gallbladder symptoms. Just burning urine, odd urine flow, fullness in stomach, malaise or fatigue. The ER doctor said I probably had gastritus or a slight chance of having an ulcer. I was on prevacid for 5 days and got ANNOYED with the pills because I felt no different. Is it best that I keep doing the PILLS?? I am scared of the medication reacting with my kidneys or liver like 10 years down the road. Like the antidepressants that people are now figuring out cause kidney failure.

Old 08-22-2003, 09:55 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

suzyshop1 HB User
You should keep on doing the pills till the symptoms go away.Also if you have an ulcer or gastritis you wont be on the prevacid that long to have to worry about long term use.

------------------

Closed Thread