It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2003, 10:13 PM   #1

JessicaEnig1 HB User
Exclamation HELP PLEASE what is this??!!

~~Symptons~~
* dirrhea feel all the time
* dirrhea about 6 - 7 times every day
* Have not had "normal BM in 7 months
* Constant admotal/stomich cramping/pain
* Constant gas
* Durrhea after 10 -30 mins. after eattig ALWAYS, followed by 30 to an hour later having to go agian and so on and so on through out the day
* Constant ( Un-easy feeling ) in stomich through out the day
* Some back pain (just started a few days ago)
* Hot flashed (im 19)
As you can see why i think there is something wrong... just dont know what it is , Im kind of scared to find out?...
If anyone knows anything please write back I dont know what IBS really is other the problems w/ BM. Thanks for your help everyone..
~* Jess

Old 08-12-2003, 07:16 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

actudan HB User
There are a variety of things that could be causing your problems. Your first step should be to go see a doctor. I know that you may be nervous in seeing a doctor thinking that something serious may be found but you have to know what you have (and it may be nothing serious at all) in order to start treatment. The longer you let it go on the worst it may get. Also, something non serious can turn into something serious if left untreated. So go see your doctor and good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-12-2003, 12:52 PM   #3

JessicaEnig1 HB User
Thanks for your reply.. what doc do i go to my regular one?

Old 08-12-2003, 01:59 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

actudan HB User
I think your insurance determines who you can see first. You will probably have to start with your regular doc even though what you have sounds gastro related. You will probably need a referral to see a gastro doc. Call your regular doctor first and go from there. Good luck.

Old 08-16-2003, 08:42 AM   #5

M. Dragoo HB User
Hi there. Your symptoms sound just like my brothers. He started having these problems when he was about 21. He has ulcerated collitis. It usually hits people around your age or in their twenties. His was diagnosed after a colonoscopy. He now takes meds every day, steroids also, too keep it under control. You should definetely go see a Dr. soon. I know this is all kind of scary, but it will get better. Hang in there.

Old 08-17-2003, 05:58 PM   #6

JessicaEnig1 HB User
Question

Dragoo,
Thanks for your reply. Can you please tell me what that is and the systoms, I still havent gont to the doc. the past few days things seem to be getting better, i think please reply anyone who know what that was that dragoo was talking about
Thanks ~JES

Old 08-18-2003, 07:45 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Katie G HB UserKatie G HB User
Smile

Hi there Jessica. Please go see your doctor since your symptoms could be many things. I'm thinking your symptoms sound like gall bladder disease - at least they are very similar to mine when my gall bladder was acting up. Only your doctor can determine what's going on for sure.

Please keep us posted,
Katie G

Old 08-18-2003, 09:30 AM   #8

M. Dragoo HB User
Hi there, sorry it took me a bit to respond to you. IF my brother had not just started a new job today, I would call him to get more details. It started out with direrrah all the time. Sometimes he wouldn't even make it to the bathroom in time. He also had severe gas and abdominal pain. He became very weak and lost weight. There were literally days he couldn't leave the house because he couldn't stay out of the bathroom. Theres a website called ***** that I believe you could get some more specific symptoms. But even if your feeling better, go see a Dr. Let me know what happens. Feel better soon.

Old 08-25-2003, 07:53 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

suzyshop1 HB User
Those symptoms sound like irritable bowel too me.I have ibs and all those symptons you mentioned.Any bleeding when you have a bowel movement?

------------------

Closed Thread