It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2003, 04:27 AM   #1
Inactive

NikkisNYmom HB User
Post Yellow Poop? Neck Itch? Yikes!

Hi Again guys,

Ok last night after my CatScan and not eating all day from the previous night actually, I had a sandwich with mortadella a slice of tomato and american cheese. I thought I was going to die! The pain was so bad above my belly and in between the breasts (rib cage)?

Nevermind that I haven't slept since 3 am. I have been in the bathroom 4 times. Well I hate to be gross but has anyone EVER had YELLOW poop? I never have. Is that bad?

Also, I read a thread of posts that mention itching. I never thought about this. For the past almost two months along my neck I itch like crazy. To the point you can see my whole neck is red and it won't go away. It was getting better but started again. The first time I pointed it out to the dr. - when all this started - he said it's just a summer thing. But I never had it before. Now I am wondering if all this is connected.

Advice? Anyone else experience any of this? What's so strange is since all my symptoms keep changing from one thing to another - I even feel like I am a nutcase - lol. It's so weird, in all my 34 years I have NEVER had anything more than a cold and now I am petrified of all this.

Old 08-27-2003, 07:34 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Katie G HB UserKatie G HB User
Smile

Hi there - so sorry for your troubles. It's so frustrating to have something going wrong and you just don't know what it is.

I think you need to see your doctor. Yellow stool could be a sign of gall bladder disease, pancreatic troubles, or some kind of virus.

Can't respond to the problems with your neck itching, but you may be having an allergic reaction to something - internal or external.

See your doc for an exam.

Good luck and keep us posted,
Katie G

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-27-2003, 07:36 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

SusanGene HB User
If you mean MUSTARD COLORED I get this Only if I'm nervous. Same with my husband. When calm, it's back to normal coloring.
Hope this helps in some small way.

------------------

Susan Gene

Old 08-28-2003, 01:19 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

suzyshop1 HB User
I get the yellow stools when im out most of the time at dinner.I have ibs and a problem with anxiety.

------------------

Closed Thread