It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2003, 04:11 PM   #1

rebjim001 HB User
Question frontal neck pain, painful swallowing, chest pain

I have been suffering from pain in the front of my neck, right over my larynx, slight pain with swallowing, nighttime temperature increase and a feeling of something being stuck in my throat at times for 8 weeks now!!! I have been thru diagnoses of laryngitis, pharyngitis, viral muscle infection,and lots of "I have no idea";s. I have been having chest pain now for 2 weeks right over my sternum. It is intermittent . FOr one week now I have had PVC's which I can feel, about 1 every 5 minutes. I have had 4 episodes of near fainting with palpitations and tachycardia. I was recently diagnosed with GERD but I am confused. If it is GERD why did the pain start in my throat and not in my chest? Anyone else experience this? Also, how common are PVC's and are they related to GERD? Also being tested for hpylori.

------------------
rebecca

Old 08-29-2003, 04:22 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

suzyshop1 HB User
Some ppl with gerd only have the problem with the throat.Some have more symptoms then others.The pain in your chest, exactly where is it located and what kind of pain?Aching, gnawing,burning,sore .Which please?Its a good idea that your being tested for h,pylori.Sometimes gerd and h pylori can go hand in hand.Good luck keep us posted of your results.

------------------

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread