It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2003, 01:32 PM   #1

yvonne818461 HB User
Post hypylori results in

talked to the drs office today and the nurse said there were no traces of hpylori in my stool test. going in tomorrow to see if they will sonogram my gallbladder to see if theres anything there. cant seem to get rid of this gnawing pain to the left of my right rib cage and nauseousness. ive been on aciphex for 2 months now and it has helped with the heartburn and hurting feeling in my esophagus. take care everyone

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-28-2003, 07:08 PM   #2
Inactive

NikkisNYmom HB User
Hi Yvonne!

Good results - thank God that you don't have H. Pylori :-)

I hope your visit goes well keep us posted!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-29-2003, 06:26 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

suzyshop1 HB User
Yvonne did they give you any indication what they thought it might be?I have the same gnawing pain your talking about, had a ultrasound done Nothinggggg.Good luck with your tests keep us posted.Is it possible that you could have an ulcer or gastritis?Nsaids can also cause ulcers i dont know if that would showup in a stool test.

------------------

Old 08-29-2003, 10:01 PM   #4

bluepumkin HB Userbluepumkin HB Userbluepumkin HB Userbluepumkin HB Userbluepumkin HB Userbluepumkin HB User
Does anyone notice that common theme of left sided rib pain. There aren't any organs over there. Could it be the PPI's doing something to the body...

Old 08-29-2003, 11:00 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

suzyshop1 HB User
There are alot of ppl on here who have right sided rib pain too.Me being one of them,

------------------

Closed Thread