It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2003, 12:25 PM   #1
Inactive

wannabehotguy HB User
Post Easily frustrated and angered

Does anybody else here with digestive problems or disease get easily angered, frustrated, or aggitated and easily but uncomfortable when angered?

I noticed I've been getting a lot more angered and furious since I've had this disease. I do not feel good when I get angered though.

If you have the above symptoms could you please tell me what disease you might have?

Old 08-31-2003, 03:42 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

oceandreams HB User
Now that you mention it, yes I do seem to get angry and irritated more easily now than I did before the stomach problems started (I have GERD). It's no fun having stomach problems

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-31-2003, 06:00 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Harry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB User
As you get older you'll have disorders that can really get to you.

My advice is to learn as much as you can about your problems/ disosders or illnesses--- in regular medicine , alternative medicine, nuritionally. So, you can discuss them intelligently with your Health Care Professionals.

Poor health is a high price to pay because of lack of knowledge!!!

It's only natrual to get T'ed off when you are not in control.

I have been there and am probably old enough to be your Grand Dad. I have been married 48 years.

God Bless---Harry

Closed Thread