It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2006, 12:47 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

Pebble Beach HB User
Completely Frustrated!!!

Hi all. It's been a few weeks I guess since I posted. Here is what's occurring. While I underwent a doppler/ultrasound, they found what appears to be a pseudocyst on the pancreas. It went round and round as to what to do. So finally I went to see a gastroenterologist for a followup.

On June 30th, I went thru an endoscopy. Today, I went to see him for the results of the biopsy and aspiration. He basically said that they could not completely say that it was benign or not. So the options were to wait and do nothing and redo it in a few months, do a ERCP or see a surgeon about the cyst and let him review everything to see what if anything should be done. As to the ECRP he felt that this would not give us the results to confirm anything so that was ruled out. I don't want to take any chances by the wait and see method. I am aggressive and feel if there is or isn't a problem we should determine that now rather then later.

I am frustrated from the on going process. I like the doctors so I don't want to complain about them. But I feel like I am being worn out.

I have symptoms which may be related or not. Such as bloating sometimes hours after eating, feeling of being somewhat nauseous, occasional abdominal pain.

What am I supposed to do? I am tired. Any suggestions/recommendations.

Thanks for listening.

Allan

Old 07-17-2006, 07:27 PM   #2
(male)

Stoney109 HB User
Re: Completely Frustrated!!!

man i know what you mean..frustrating-much. been dealing with waiting for all that like appointments, opinions, results.. sucks not knowing what's going on or gonna happen.. just gotta be a little aggressive sometimes, is all you can do. if you wanna say something, just say it or ask it, but don't be too pushy..lata

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread