It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2003, 04:21 PM   #1

leeintx HB User
Question ok, i need some help? please!

ok, i was wondering if someone could help me.......first of all my insurance kicks in on nov. 11, 2003. im trying to wait till then..i need some help on seeing if anyone could tell me if this is my gaulbladder. i bloat all the time and have lots of gas and burp and toot i mean a lot. im nausaded and after a good meal man do i bloat and swell right above my stomach right under my ribs. and then after 4 hours i toot and feel better i always have gas and bloat from the time i get up till i go to bed. any idea? some days i feel like throwing up. and i might feel ok on another day. i was told it sounds like my gaulbladder? what do yall think? any help would be a blessing..thanks!my shorts feel tight from being bloated and i have not gained weight.

Old 09-23-2003, 09:39 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Harry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB User
I think the bloating is caused by your intestinal friendly bacteria being out of balance and messing with your digestion.

You could try eating yogurt and take a probiotic supplement to help re-balance your intestinal bacteria.
I like and use Stonyfield Farm yogurt and PB-8 or Primal Defense -- probiotic supplements.

I wish you well---Harry

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-24-2003, 05:09 AM   #3

leeintx HB User
Harry--i bloat with gas all the time, nausa, toot, burp. like this morning gas is just roaring all around. now, you say eat yogart? plain or some with the fruit? does it matter? and probiotica, is that for bloating? wonder if probiotica would interfear with birthcontroll pills? so just go to walmart ans ask for probiotica? what does it actuall do? the more i burp and toot the more gas i get and if i eat something it seams to get some gas out but the gas just comes right..i hate this feeling. im willing to da anything. thanks again for your help and info..

Closed Thread