It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2006, 06:07 PM   #1
(female)

Jocey_11 HB User
I feel so sick. help!

My friend told me that she has been having a problem. She doenst have any appetite any more and she is going to the bathroom like every hour. if you no anything please post. thank you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-03-2006, 06:34 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

Want2feelgood HB User
Re: I feel so sick. help!

Sounds like someone who is being introduced to the beginning of IBS which is controllable. It is just very scary at first. For the next 3 days only eat: White rice, peas, apple sauce, skinless/boneless chicken, raisin bran, bananas, toast (as dry as can)... NO sodas, NO Coffee.... If you need a little bubble in your drink a little gingerale is ok... Mostly just water and orange gatorade should be drank. If after 3 days your are still in the same way as you are now.... then I would have something done. But I think you will find this to help. Good luck and Please keep me posted.
Lynn

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-04-2006, 03:57 AM   #3
(female)

crampster HB User
Re: I feel so sick. help!

I kinda agree... but your friend should probably go to the doc to make sure it is not food poisoning of something else. Either way try to get the liquids down him/her so there is not a dehydration issues.
crampster

Closed Thread