It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2006, 11:32 AM   #1
(female)

joybdean HB User
Crampster...

Hi Crampster,

I saw in another thread that you had pain all the way across your ribs and your GP said it was chestwall inflammation - did he/she say what the inflammation was from? All of my symptoms sounds just like yours and I keep thinking gallbladder as well. I called the GI office today to see about getting on the cancellation list - I just don't think I can wait until 9/8 to get in. Have your symptoms gone away now that you've had your gallbladder removed? It would be soooooo nice to not have this pain anymore!

Hope you're feeling better every day!

Joy

Old 08-16-2006, 02:44 PM   #2
(female)

crampster HB User
Re: Crampster...

Yes... since I had my gallbladder removed the line of tightness and pain along the bottom of my ribcage is GONE.... oh yes finally. Sad thing is I was so sick last year my daughter who is an EMT was starting to wonder why doc's couldn't make me feel better. She said Mom... I was starting to wonder if you had issues or were some kind of hypochondriac.

Gee thanks.... but yes much better.

Just trying to finish healing from the surgery.... which I understand takes time. I can wait after 4 years off and on of pain and the entire last year almost constant pain and tightness in the chest/ribcage. I have patience to wait for things to heal up.
Hang in there.... hope you have a good doc. That was my problem.... I found a good doc and in 1 month the world has suddenly been set right.
crampster

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread