It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2006, 08:47 PM   #1
(female)

jhamilton401 HB User
Digestive issues, knots in my throat, please read

I don't know what is going on with my digestive system but I am about to go crazy here!
I can't hardly eat or drink anything anymore without feeling this enormous knot in my throat.
It is not really in the middle of my throat when I swallow its like off to the side of my throat to the right side down by my neckline almost.
You know where that indentation where your throat goes in, its right there.
I don't know if it has anything do do with it but I have severe caffeine cysts in my breasts, especially the right one and I'm wondering if the cysts have gotten bigger or something and its pressing in on something in my throat.
I know that the collers on my shirts really bother me and I can't have anything touching my throat.
I have been having digestive issues for over 2 years now.
I have also noticed that lately right in the middle of my stomach just right above my belly button my stomach starts feeling really knotted up feeling inside and raw. This is about the same time I get that knotted feeling in my throat.
I was lying in bed last night and my stomach started feeling really weird right around that area of my belly button and thats the best way I can describe it is it feels like pressure, bloating, like everything inside in that area tightens up and it just feels like raw meat inside.
I'm sorry I just really need to hear from someone who can relate to this.
My husband said that maybe my scar tissue from when I had a tubal ligation done is irritating me because they went through my bellly button to do the tubal. That was 11 years ago though. Why would it be bothering me now?
Anyways sorry to make my post a mile long I would just really love to hear from anyone who can relate.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread