It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2006, 05:31 AM   #1
(female)

crampster HB User
How ya doing Gigi D?

Haven't heard from you in a bit. Just checking to see how you are doing. I finally feel like I am recovering and even the D has slowed down so now I am not as afraid to eat... however, I'm still trying to eat healthy.

hope you are ok.
crampster

Old 08-29-2006, 07:35 AM   #2
(female)

Gigi D HB User
Re: How ya doing Gigi D?

Hi, Crampster. Sorry I haven't checked in here in awhile. I'm doing well. I had an appt. with the gastro last week. I have a prescription for the horrible D syndrome. My liver enzyme levels were elevated, as was something else (I forget what), but I was told that's not uncommon following gb surgery so it'll just be monitored. My incisions are more swollen now than they were just after surgery-is that normal? Other than those things, I'm doing much better. Even my other problems have eased up quite a bit, so that's good!

How about you? I'm glad to hear that you've been feeling better. Do you go back to see your surgeon anytime soon? I go back again in about 2 weeks.

I'll try to check here more often. Now that I'm feeling better, I've been playing catch up on all the things I had to put off before so I'm busier than ever! Thank goodness I'm taking a relaxing mini vacation soon!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-29-2006, 02:39 PM   #3
(female)

crampster HB User
Re: How ya doing Gigi D?

Enjoy your vacation.
I don't go back to doc for 6 months. He want to check then and make sure I hadn't injured anything a week or so ago. I guess by then everything should be back to norm... if not then he might have to check and see if he has to do a hernia operation cause I poped a stich inside while I was lifting something. I rested for 4 days straight after that so I'm hoping everything is ok. I sure don't want to have surgery again.
Things have settled down even the D.... I'm hoping it doesn't come back. Course if I watch what I eat which I usually do maybe things will continue to be good.
Glad things are good with you.
crampster

Closed Thread