It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2006, 09:10 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

backslide05 HB User
burning stomach? read this

if you suffer from burning, stomach or throat or anywhere in between, then try Active Manuka Honey.

I bought some online and it's the only thing that has helped with my gastritis or ulcer (not sure which since I couldn't afford to have any tests).
I was desperate and in pain every day, couldn't eat anything, lost weight, felt terrible, and was stressed from feeling terrible and that made everything even worse...

You can do a search online and get info on this type of honey with healing properties. I'm now a believer and take some with me to work.
I hope this will help someone. There's a lot of suffering going on out there, and doctor medicine rarely helps.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-13-2006, 03:53 AM   #2
(female)

getbetter HB User
Re: burning stomach? read this

Hi,

I tried Manuka honey too for my stomach, it's the only thing that has really helped me. I take a teaspoon first thing on an empty stomach, I highly recommend it

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-13-2006, 06:48 AM   #3
(female)

nanci2539 HB User
Re: burning stomach? read this

I've gone through almost a jar of this and I can't say that it's helping with my gastritis.

Maybe I'm taking it wrong. Should I be taking it alone or on bread? When? How often? And how much?

Thanks

Closed Thread