It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2007, 05:51 PM   #1
(female)

Nal HB User
Unhappy pain to right side of belly button

i have this one spot that is almost directly to the right of my belly button but all the way by the hip bone area. It give a sharp pain if its pressed on. Its not low enough to be appendicitis (they have ruled that out). If I press on it I get a lot of gurgling sounds.

Im still waiting to see the urologist on Wednesday. I wouldn't think kidney pain could be located in that area would it? Im tired of being in so dam much pain!!! Had my GB out and things are almost getting worse

Nancy

Old 04-17-2007, 07:27 AM   #2
(female)

Nal HB User
Re: pain to right side of belly button

No one else here gets this? I was up with sharp terrible pains again last night. Ive been crying and crying!!!. My whole right side is sore, gurgling, and miserable. I cant take it anymore. Its pretty bad when you are 35 and you are already ready to give up life. Ive been in constant pain with other issues for years. I didn't need to add this crap. Whats worse is they just cant totally figure out whats causing all the pain!!

I took my percocet last night. Still woke up with terrible sweats and pain. I just don't know what to do-im so miserable

Thanks for letting me vent-don't know what else to do.

Nancy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread