It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2007, 10:23 AM   #1
(female)

pinkysue HB User
Arrow Colonix Colon Cleansing Program ::: Advice?

I am currently on the colonix colon cleansing program. It's been a little over a week now. I'm not sure if I am doing it right, because I have been feeling very fatigued since starting the colonix colon cleansing program. I've had headaches for the last 8 days or so. I've only had one bowel movement and I am starting to get cramps. I've been drinking nothing but water and juice for the last week.

Has anyone in here ever tried Colonix or their colon cleansing program? Can you give me any advice?

I've been trying to figure out why I am feeling this bad. I've found other forums where people are asking similar questiosn about Colonix. Apparently I'm not the first person to feel ill from the Colonix colon cleansers. I've read many many other posts where people are complaing of becoming severely constipated.

Do you guys think I'm feeling ill from the Colonix, or that it's just a coincidence? Maybe it's just all in my head. I don't know. I'm leaning towards the Colonix is making me feel this way. Since I just started feeling this way since starting the colonix colon cleansing program.

errrrrrrrr!!

I'm confused. This wasn't what I thought colonix would be. what should I do?

Old 04-24-2007, 02:53 PM   #2
(female)

Loophole HB User
Thumbs down Re: Colonix Colon Cleansing Program ::: Advice?

pinkysue -

It's not a coincedence. You are feeling sick because of the colonix!

A friend and I were doing the colonix cleansing program a few months back, and we both got really sick. I was constantly in pain with stomach cramps and headaches. She also had cramps and headaches, but she became really constipated too. She got really sick with flu-like symptoms.

We recieved advice from Dr. Natura's staff, but none of it really helped. Well, cutting back on the fiber helped me, but not my friend. She quit two weeks before I did, and she was feeling better within a day of stopping the colonix.

I quit soon after, and once I stopped taking the colonix, I was feeling normal again within a few days. I couldn't tell you one positive benefit I've recieved from taking the Colonix. However, I can tell you about a dozen negative things that happened to me in the short month I was on the Colonix colon cleansing program.

You do the math!

Do yourself a favor sweetie, and return the rest of your colonix before it's too late to get a refund. Don't waste any more of your time... or money.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-02-2007, 10:19 AM   #3
(male)

HumanSoftware HB User
Colonix Colon Cleansing Program ::: Advice?

Yea. I completely agree with the person who posted last.

I did the colonix cleanisng, and I experienced the most awful headaches ever. It was horrible. It also made me pretty constipated, and I would only have a bowel movement once every week. So you can only imagine the straining I would have to go thru, just to pass my poop. Also, the cramps. I dont' even want to talk abotu the cramps that I had when I was on colonix. Needless to say, it was pretty "painful" experience. AND I would never recommend it to anyone.

I didn't last too long on the colonix colon cleansing program. I couldn't handle the colonix side effects.

However, the good news is that within a day or two of quitting the colonix cleansing program, I was feeling normal again. No headaches. No cramps. I'm still a little constipated, but I've always suffered from chronic constipation. I just haven't found the right soultion to the constipation. Colonix didn't work for me.

I hope you're no longer on the colonix. Hope youre feeling better .

Old 05-02-2007, 02:41 PM   #4
(male)

naturodude HB User
Re: Colonix Colon Cleansing Program ::: Advice?

yes! definately quit the program! Try something lighter like a simple herbal whole body cleanse. Don't use the powerful colonix blends!

Old 05-03-2007, 09:03 AM   #5
(female)

pinkysue HB User
Thumbs down Colonix Colon Cleansing Program :: Colonix Side Effects

Hi. Everyone

Just wanted to check back in and see if I had any responses. I was feeling so bad from the Colonix that I went to see my doctor, and my doctor told me to quit the colonix ASAP! He told me about how dangerous it can be. Usually he will give me suggestions about alternative medicines or dietary supplements, but this one he told me never to do again.

My doctor told me that the Colonix was making me sick. And that he's seen it in other patients of his. I never took it again.

I was only on day 14 when I saw him. BUT, the next day, I started to feel so much better. I stopped taking the Colonix, and pretty much immediately, I was feeling normal again. I made a mistake by trying the colonix cleanser.

Thank you guys for showing me the light.

I learned my lesson --- DON"T DO COLONIX! (unless you like being sick)

Old 05-03-2007, 09:40 AM   #6
(male)

ChocolatePatrol HB User
Colonix is a Scam!

I hope you guys know that Dr. Natura's Colonix Colon Cleansing products are nothing more than an internet scam.

I, too, was also scammed by dr. natura. I did the cleanse and got pretty sick from it. Constant headaches and cramping. About three weeks into it, I couldn't take it anymore and I went to see my doctor, who thought I was just suffering from Chronic Constipation, which is something that I do suffer from. He referred me to see a gastroentrologist for further testing. It was the gastroentrologist who told me the way Colonix works.

Basically, Colonix puts an herb called psyllium into their fiber mix, which acts like glue. You drink it, and when it goes into your colon, your feces basically gets stuck to it. Those "ropes" that you see evryone holding up on the Colonix website, is merely the psyllium with pieces of your poop stuck to it.

However, Dr. Natura passes it off that these are WORMS & PARASITES. It's pretty misleading when a company knowingly posts inaccurate testimonials, claiming that their product are doing all sorts of incredible stuff. Those ropes are not worms or impacted fecal matter. It;s only the psyllium. It's nothing more then a scam.

My gastro, told me that he's seen hundreds of patients who have complained about colonix and now have other intestinal problems because they were suckered into this colonix scam.

I was able to get my money back, I hope you guys can too. good luck.

Old 06-11-2007, 11:17 AM   #7
(female)

beesha77 HB User

This is not a scam it is a colon cleanse. What's the scam about that? Psyllium husks are merely fiber that attach to encrusted mucous in the bowel, to soften and help eliminate it. If you are feeling bad and having headaches it's most likely because your body is releasing toxins and may take some time. But if you were feeling that bad it's probably a good thing you quit! Colon cleanses have been around for ages and it's a wonderful thing to do for your body once a year or so. People that are constipated while taking the product mostly likely aren't drinking enough water. No one said the "ropes" are parasites. Those are different than what the pictures are showing. Plus the psyllium used is ground up into a powder so any sacs or worms or white things people see is not merely psyllium. It's stuff that's been built up in their colon be it worms, parasites, or something else. I know many, many people who have done this cleanse and absolutely raved about it. Most people just don't know how to follow directions or use common sense!

Old 06-12-2007, 12:09 AM   #8
Inactive
(male)

ArabianPrince HB User

I have used it too and felt sick and thought that it is normal!

But guys...what do you recommend for internal cleansing then?!

Old 06-19-2007, 03:05 PM   #9
(female)

mona0728 HB User

I am trying to locate a Colonic Hydrotherapist in my area. Is there anyone that can help me? I am also having a problem figuring out how to post a message for everyone to read. Please help.

Old 06-24-2007, 08:20 AM   #10
Inactive
(female)

goldstar HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArabianPrince View Post
I have used it too and felt sick and thought that it is normal!

But guys...what do you recommend for internal cleansing then?!
Colonix is a great product. I have been using it for many years and it has worked wonders for me. I was totally skeptical at the beginning until I saw the parasites that I eliminated. I did bring them in for testing and it was confirmed that they were parasites. I did get extremely sick for one day on the cleanse but was advised by DrNatura's help line that I should continue . . . which I did and a couple of days later I passed some of those gross parasites that you see on the site. I even lost weight on it. It was the built up garbage in my colon. Colonix is a great product. If you are feeling sick it may be your body reacting to the releasing of the toxins being eliminated from your body. Colonix is amazing!

Old 07-01-2007, 05:02 PM   #11
(female)

maryana HB User

Hi, I was just wondering if I would be able to take the colonix program with a liver problem(I heard it could get worse)?

Old 08-21-2007, 02:33 PM   #12
(male)

jrose106 HB User
Re: Colonix is a Scam!

I just wanted to say thanks to you for this post. I'm desparate to shed a few pounds and change my lifestyle all together, and I realize that makes me a target to people who want to make money off of that. You saved me from making a mistake. Thanks for being the voice of reason!

Old 08-29-2007, 03:18 PM   #13
(female)

pinkysue HB User

WOW! I can't beleive this thread is still going.

OK, so a little update to what I've done and been thru with the Colonix. Shortly after posting this thread, I couldn't take it anymore and quit. I got my money back from Dr. Natura.

I then ordered a colon cleansing product called Oxypowder, which didn't make me constipated at all. I had a much easier cleanse. And I am glad that I made the switch from Colonix.

If anyone on here has had any trouble with colonix (like I did), then I would suggest you take a product called Oxypowder. Much better colon cleansing product then Colonix!

Old 09-05-2007, 12:39 PM   #14
Inactive
(female)

goldstar HB User

pinkysue,

sorry to hear that colonix didn't work for you, I know a lot of people who have done amazingly well on the program and that includes me. I have been using colonix for 8 years. It helped me get healthy and I am so very pleased with the results. Just thought I would share what worked for me.

Old 09-14-2007, 09:27 AM   #15
(female)

Leopardlady HB User

I have a friend who has used Colonix, and liked the benefits so much she called me at 1.30 in the morning long distance to rave about it. She found some critters in her stool, has felt much better after using it.

I was excited to get mine shipped, waited all week. Yesturday I received it and took it right off. I experienced some pain, but I have IBS--that is sometimes normal for me. I had the runs since yesturday, am bloated, but I feel more energetic. I don't like the bloating, I did try another colon cleanser last year that I got from tv, and it made me bloat and i couldn't get the weight off. Made stress related IBS symptoms worse. I tried these before, from different health stores and never experienced the pain and the runs as I do with the ones from tv and internet.

This morning I tried it again, thinking maybe I took too much of the fiber--fiber shouldn't give one the runs though, but I thought maybe i overdid it. I took 3/4 instead of half, so this morning I took less than half. I still got the runs, icky smelling, loose stool. No critters. lol! I will try this for the next week and see what happens, hoping the bloating will go down and experiment with how much to take. I will cut back on the capsules to 1 instead of 2 a day and see if there is any improvement. I really like the tea, it tastes alright, and it seemed last night when I sipped it, some of the bloating disappeared but it is back again and I look more pregnant than usual. (I have one of those builds, weight goes to my tummy--one of the reasons I decided to take this)

Closed Thread