It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2007, 01:24 AM   #1
(female)

bishi4me HB User
Cant get rid of gas, pass out due to pain

(sorry if this is the wrong forum, i'm not to sure where to put this)
This is really embarrassing for me, but i've had this all my life. I'm not to sure what is causing it, maybe any one of you can help me figure out what it is.

My lower stomach and sides start hurting really badly, it slowly increases. Sometimes its my left side, sometimes my right, in the middle, or just everywhere. I cannot fart, no matter how hard i'll try. Whats odd is that i've never burped but twice in my intire life, and i'm 18. I find i cannot burp, maybe i just dont know how? If i'm alone i have to get down on my knees and (excuse me) put my butt in the air for any gas to ever come out. When this happens i usually have to wait, and sometimes it doesn't, but i feel it there. It just wont come out.

When it does, its oderless and doesn't make any sounds. Sometimes if i even try to push and some comes out, air will get sucked back. Is that normal? If that happens i'm back where i started, but its the only way i can get rid of it.

Its worse when i'm surrounded by people and cant get on my knees and elbows like in school. If i cant do this, it continues to hurt until i get dizzy and pass out. Its the worse kind of pain i've ever felt. I've passed out atleast once a year when i was in school. Sometimes this happens at home to.

I had to stay in a hospital for a week in elementary school because of this. (i only had liquids) but even then that didn't help. The doctors didn't know what was wrong with me. They mentioned it might be colitis, but never tested for it. (i dont think thats it, because i never bleed down there) Eventually they just released me.

It doesn't hurt to note that i have social anxiety disorder and depression that comes with it.

I cant stress enough that i *cant* fart at all just sitting up. Very rarely does that happen.

Does anyone know what is wrong with me?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread