It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2007, 01:20 PM   #1
(male)

MrHoldemFoldem HB User
Palps/esophageal spasm, after eating only

Hi, Iv read many posts, seen my doctor for heart palpitation but says no on the EKG. I told him I feel like i have bad Anxiety, the feeling is very uncomfortable, since then iv read and tryed to get informed the best i can, the internet in an open world for this. I have narrowed it down to what i am thinking is not heart palps but some type of esophageal spasm that mimmicks the heart palitaions. My story is like this............. I get up in the morning now and drink what is called a "green drink" (young wheat grass), along with this i take 3 coral calcuim w/ magnesium pills to help with my body P.H.. i feel good untill i eat something near 10 am or so,today i had a good turkey sandwich with water, within 15 to 1/2 hr. i start getting this feeling,so called heart palps or esophageal spasm which will last for 2 or 3 hrs. i dont burp but when i try and force myself to the feeling starts to subside,like i said i dont get heartburn or even the vomit feeling. This feeling makes my whole dispasition change, i feel anxiety bad while this is happening, very uncomfortable, , when i force my self to burp it seems to relief the pressure all seems to disapate quickly even the anxiety if that is what it is.I used to work outside always very physical as a carpenter, now i am 44/m and have worked a more sedantary job in an office, stress? yes always with trying to advance ones self in this world, more money equalls more work right. I havent always eatten right, hard to stay on track, the green drink and calcuim i started up again recently.I feel that this is more a digestive disorder now and not anything to do with my heart. I know many people talk about this same issue.I thought id bring it up to the top of the list, let me know what you think please, I have searched for a while now to pin point this problem, Like many you go to the doctor only to have him guess at what you have and try this and try that. best to give him as much info as possibly,Tim

Last edited by MrHoldemFoldem; 09-28-2007 at 01:23 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread