It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2007, 06:36 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

B143C HB User
Lower Right and Middle Abdomen Pain - Please Help

Hi guys. For the past two days I have been having pain and tenderness in my lower right side, beside my hip bone, and about four inches down from my navel. The pain feels almost sore on the inside and is tender to the touch. I have no fever, vomiting or anything like that. I do have a bit of an upset stomach and have felt the urge to have a bowel movement more than usual and passing of gas. I am urinating less, but it doesn't burn.

I have a history of upper abdominal pain on the right and middle of of my rib cage, but all tests have pretty much elimatated anything up top. Endoscopy, barium swallow, Hida Scan, ultrasound and blood tests.

Does anyone know what this could be? I can't make it to the doctor this week because she is on vacation. I do have an appointment next week with the surgeon who preformed my endoscopy as just a follow up.

Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it. God bless you!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-18-2007, 10:40 AM   #2
(female)

WarGerbil HB User
Re: Lower Right and Middle Abdomen Pain - Please Help

If you haven't already gone to see a doctor, and you haven't gotten better, I suggest that you do. That sounds a lot like when I had appendicitis. I had lower right quadrant pain, no fever or vomiting, intermittent nausea, and the feeling like I had to have a bowel movement, but having one didn't help the feeling. I thought I had gas for a few days, but it my appendix. Get it checked out. Mine burst and I had a very long and unpleasant recovery time and two years later I just had ANOTHER surgery to correct another problem that came from my appendectomy. :\

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread