It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2007, 10:15 AM   #1
(female)

huntersgurl HB User
Can Someone Please Help Me......please..im In Pain...

Please Bear With Me This May Be Long....i Have Been Having Alot Of Problems Lately,started With Bad Naseau For About A Week, It Was Awful, Thought I Was Going To Vomit Many Times But Never Did..the Last Couple Of Weeks A Have Sporadic Pain, It Feels Like Under My Right Ribs,it As Always Moved To My Left Side Under Ribs And A Burning In My Left Shoulder Blade...at Times I Even Have Pain Around My Belly Button. As Of Late I Seem To Have Sharper Pain On Left Than Right Now, Altho I Still Have Pain On Right. My Bms Also Float But Are Normal In Color...sometimes I Feel Like The Is A Flutter Under My Right Ribs Bout Half Way Up..it Does Not Hurt It Is Just Weird Feeling....i Have Be Eating Ok...
Thank You So Much...
Dawn

Old 11-28-2007, 10:42 AM   #2
(female)

huntersgurl HB User
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me......please..im In Pain...

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntersgurl View Post
Please Bear With Me This May Be Long....i Have Been Having Alot Of Problems Lately,started With Bad Naseau For About A Week, It Was Awful, Thought I Was Going To Vomit Many Times But Never Did..the Last Couple Of Weeks A Have Sporadic Pain, It Feels Like Under My Right Ribs,it As Always Moved To My Left Side Under Ribs And A Burning In My Left Shoulder Blade...at Times I Even Have Pain Around My Belly Button. As Of Late I Seem To Have Sharper Pain On Left Than Right Now, Altho I Still Have Pain On Right. My Bms Also Float But Are Normal In Color...sometimes I Feel Like The Is A Flutter Under My Right Ribs Bout Half Way Up..it Does Not Hurt It Is Just Weird Feeling....i Have Be Eating Ok...
Thank You So Much...
Dawn
i would really apprec. your thoughts...i have no insurance for another month and need to know if i should be concerned....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-29-2007, 06:34 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

April7 HB User

If you cannot see a doctor until next month, try messing around with your diet. Does the pain seem to be associated with food? If so, alter your diet. I've been seeing a GI since 11/14 and have had many tests run but still no answers. The thing that seems to be working best for me is sticking to a very bland diet, until this can get figured out. At first I thought I had a peptic ulcer or gastritis, so I was following a basic GERD diet. I still had issues and pain though. I started to follow both a GERD and gallstone diet. It has helped reduce "attacks." I'm eating a bland, basically fat free to very low fat diet right now. It's not pleasant but it's helping. If your pain seems to come after meals, try keeping a journal of what you ate at what times, and how much. Write down whenever you get pain. You may see some patterns forming. If you have any situations where the pain gets to be very intense, it might be worth it to see your regular doctor and pay the $150 or whatever it will cost for an office visit. I'm sure they would be willing to wait until next month to run tests, and they may have some suggestions in the meantime. And anytime you have severe pain that lasts more than a few hours, you should be seen at the ER. I know it's expensive without insurance, but it's your health at stake. Try to hang in there. Give us some more details too, about when the pain strikes and so forth.

Old 11-29-2007, 06:49 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

ZoeGirl HB User

Sounds like classic gallbladder symptoms. Try fat free foods as suggested before my post. They sure helped me. If you can't get it under control you should see a doctor.

Closed Thread