It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2007, 11:40 PM   #1
(female)

Lady_J_1_01 HB User
Weird movement & feeling in Abdomin.

I am 48 .. I have never had "normal bowel movements"...I have had two children... and I have to say it almost feels like it felt when my children were moving around inside of me...it is VERY uncomfortable and noticable, I can even SEE the movement on the outside of my tummy in certain areas...from time to time... and if I didnt know without a doubt Im am not preg. Id seriously wonder!!!
It is not like the "gas" feeling.. I have those on and off also and they are noisey...and feel different than this...almost all the time producing release of gas.... these are not....sometimes it will make me feel a lil queezy mainly I think because it almost feels like worms...*shrugs* for no better way to discribe it...it is deeper and most times in the upper and around belly button area... Never in the lower abdomin...ie..pelvic area.. and it can last on and off for hours...it can annoy me so much I cant fall off to sleep, it is actually uncomfortable not painful but so irritating.....I havent noticed a direct link to producing a BM when this goes on sometimes I will other times I wont...

Ihave never been diagnosed with IBS, but there are times I wont have a bm for two days...then it will vary from hard to water like.... I never know from time to time...

I do use benifiber and eat fiber also... when I feel Im sluggish...It is such a weird feeling....
Has anyone ever felt this???
what was it???
not worms I hope??
or something serious... I do not have insurance so at this point it is more annoying than anything.. and IF after getting rplies it seems it could be symptoms of something I wont hesitate to use $ (and a kidney) to go to the dr.

thanks ALL!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread