It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2007, 12:01 AM   #1
(female)

tylerdeegan HB User
gross

latley after i eat... i burp, but it's not a normal burp.
food that i have just eaten always comes up with the burp... it's basically small amounts of me throwing up each time i burp.
i do not know why this has started but it's not lady like at all and its rather disgusting.. what in the world could it be?

Old 12-03-2007, 05:50 AM   #2
(female)

opicena79 HB User
Wink Re: gross

hello there..... i have the same exactly problem. burping non stop same food is coming back on me... horrible i cant seem to get relieve. i tried nexium, prevacid, protonix nothing worked out... i did endoscopy gastritis found... could it be because of gastritis but it is been so long it does not go awway.. i did bunch of blood tests everything ok... dec 5th i have gastric emtying test which they do to see how fast food is moving thru your gastrointestinal tract if it takes to long for food to empty from the stomach the doctor may suspect gastroparesis which could be why you have burping and food regrugitation... go and do that test that is what i will do for 2 days and if that is negative than the only thing left is to check gallbaldder check that as well because people go for a years with digestive problems never realize that could be gallbladder issue//

keep us posted with your tests good luck to you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread