Can you help? What does this mean?
I've had ongoing stomach problems and chronic nausea, so this isn't a stomach virus or food poisoning, it's just a worsening of the symptoms:
Today I had a litre of cranberry and apple juice with a shot of wheatgrass on an empty stomach. When I started drinking it I felt fine, but 20 minutes later I had extreme nausea, a very sensitive stomach, forceful diarrhea and then I vomited a small amount of it back up.
Can you tell me if that sounds like it could be a problem with too much stomach acid, too little stomach acid, gastritis or a motility problem?
What did I do wrong?