It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2007, 02:52 PM   #1
(male)

suzuki250r HB User
long lump lower right abdomen

im 19male and have a long lump lower right abdomen mostly appears when laying down,no pain really and it kinda makes a gurgling noise when i push on it,i do my reagular activitys with no bothersome of it been told its a hernia but the surgeon couldn't find it

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-08-2008, 10:41 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

katkatdd HB User
Re: long lump lower right abdomen

have u found out anything further regarding this? I also kind of have the same type of thing and have been unable to get a real solid answer as well!!! I have seen 2 surgeons as my GP thought it was a hernia. Mine does bother me though from time to time with pain.

I am actually leaning more towards adhesions for my case because when I had my gallbladder removed a year ago there were extensive adhesions on my omentum and my transverse colon!

Please let me know if u have been able to find out anything more about your lump?!?

Thank you!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-09-2008, 03:29 PM   #3
(female)

Badluckgal HB User

hi.... I had a lump that was a hernia. What was happening is my intestines were pushing through and they too gurgled. My hernia was because of a previous surgery, weakened muscles and I caught a cold...the coughing caused it. The hernia ended up getting almost as large as the scar from the original surgery... It didn't hurt, looked somewhat freaky, but they operated since they were concerned that the intestines may get "choked" off or twisted and I wouldn't be able to push them back in.

The Following User Says Thank You to Badluckgal For This Useful Post:
mrjingle (06-30-2012)
Old 01-10-2008, 02:01 PM   #4
(male)

suzuki250r HB User

no katkat i havent been to the docter since,that was about 3 months ago..just doin my reagular activites..hasn't givin me any problems maybe conspation n stuff haha......and this is for badluckgal,ya it is kinda freaky ha,but its kinda weired..i never had surgery so its prlly from me workin i do well did alot of heavy lifting,now its mild lifting nuttin to heavy

Old 01-11-2008, 10:18 AM   #5
(female)

twinks37 HB User

I had a lump that hurt soon after gallbladder removal. The surgeon just thought I was a wimp and said it would be fine. I had my gb removed in the begining of Sept. Well the pain never went away and then the ugly lump. I went to my regular doctor and she said it was a hernia. So she sent me back to the surgeon. He said all he could feel is a little one, but he would fix it. So he went in and found a bigger one on top of the smaller so he had to fix both. Ask for an ultrasound or someother kind of tests to see if it is there and how big it is.

Old 01-12-2008, 09:10 AM   #6
(male)

suzuki250r HB User

ya ima go back to the surgeon soon,and if he can't find it, ill ask for a utralsound..thnx u guys

Closed Thread